iOS Developer Tips goes way back to the earliest days of the iPhone. One of the first blogs dedicated solely to publishing tutorials, tips and tricks for iOS developers, the blog has grown to 14.6k+ Twitter followers, 7.5k+ Facebook likes.
Each week iOS Developer Tips offers two types of Sponsorship:
Sponsored Ad – Posted On Monday
- Short post introducing sponsor (approximately 50 words).
- Includes 720×90 banner image, with up to 5 images, randomly selected.
- Banner ad is on the blog from Monday through following Sunday.
- Tweet on Monday morning to 14.5k followers.
- Mention on Facebook, Monday morning, 7.5k Likes.
- Additional Tweet on Friday, thanking the sponsor.
Sponsored Post – Posted any day of the week
- Longer post, tutorial/how-to focused.
- Unique opportunity to demonstrate code/implementation/integration of your product.
- Tweet on the morning of the sponsor post, to 14.5k followers.
- Post on Facebook, the morning of the sponsor post, 7.5k Likes.
- Mention on the MacDevWeekly.com newsletter, currently 3500+ iOS/Mac developers.
You are in good company advertising on iOS Developer Tips, here are a few previous sponsors:
- New Relic
- BZ Media (SD Times)
- Cocoa Controls
- Hot Apps Factory (App Cooker)
- Among others…